From: KAREN HAASE [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 12:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Standardized Test Preparation

My department (Academic Enrichment at Central Missouri State University) plans to offer specific standardized test preparation classes such as the GRE, LSAT, etc. to students for a fee.  We are undecided as to the administrative structure.  If you offer standardized test preparation classes, what form do they follow?  Do you offer your course as a credit, noncredit, institutional credit, audit, or other?  If credit, how many credit hours¯one semester credit hour, .5 semester credit hour, etc.?  Is it offered as a regular semester course or as workshop/seminar? When is the best time--morning, afternoon, evening, weekend, or some other time frame? Thanks in advance.

I tried to access the archives for previous discussions about this subject, but I was unsuccessful.  I have accessed the archives in the past and had the address bookmarked.  Now I get a screen telling me the URL was not found on the server.  Will someone please send me the correct URL for the archives?

Karen Sue Haase
Humphreys 110
Central Missouri State University
Warrensburg, MO 64093