From: Julie Shattuck [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 6:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Syllabus for Tutor Training Course

I am writing a syllabus for a tutor training course that I hope to offer for credit at my community college. I know a number of people have said that they offer credit training courses and I would be grateful if you could share your syllabus with me. I am particularly interested in what you have as your core learning outcomes, how many credits you offer, whether you require the students to tutor as part of the course, and whether your course transfers to 4 year colleges.

Thank you for your help.

Julie Shattuck
Program Manager, Tutorial Services
Frederick Community College