From: Marge Nikpourfard [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 1:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Class size in developmental classes

As part of  a new budgetary process, we are having unit meeting and one of
the factors related to productivity is average class size.   The president
quoted the national average for introductory courses in social sciences is
in the mid-twenties.  I am sure that he will have a similar quote related
to developmental courses.  Can anyone tell me what the appropriate
statistic would be for developmental reading, English and math would
be.  Please give me the source as well.  THANKS!

To Unsubscribe,
send a message to [log in to unmask]
In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST.