We are currently debating my position as well. I would be interested in knowing this information also.

Rebecca Burch
Director of Tutoring and Testing
Glen Oaks Community College
62249 Shimmel Road
Centreville, MI 49032

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/16/02 10:39AM >>>
-We are just beginning to advertise for a Writing & Reading Center Director.
Originally we thought of this person as a faculty appointment but recently
other faculty have wondered if, since the person would be mostly an
administrator, if the position would be better as a "professional faculty."
Please let me know, what kind of position is the Writing Center Director at
your school?
thanks
Gwendolyn Stevens
U. S. Coast Guard Academy