We are considering replacing LearningPlus. Our options are PLATO Learning (associated with ETS) and Prep2Teach (associated with Sylvan). This question has been discussed in recent months, but I wanted to get some updated comments from centers using either of these test packages. Is there much difference from LearningPlus? Any other packages we should consider?

Also, we would like to track the effectiveness of the prep materials in terms of student scores on the PRAXIS. Does anyone have a tracking system in place that they would be willing to share? Do you track via total hours, practice sections completed, etc.? Thanks!

Kelly A. Norton, M.S.

Director, Academic Services Center

High Point University

Smith Library, Lower Level