Good morning, all!

I got through without a problem.  Doesn't appear to be an issue with the
link.  Has an interesting note to women, "In this society, it is unimportant
to know anything about your lineage on your mother's side.  Just skip it
altogether."  What a shame!  My Mom was from a really great family and
apparantly no one really cares but me!  I suppose if you know me, then, you
know my Mom's family!  Not too shabby!  Have a SUPER day!  Alice

P.S.  Pray for Hurricane Isidore to just GO AWAY!  He's done enough damage!

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
Orlando International Airport