All that I am doing different than what I  would do for any other trip is,
calling the hotel (Hilton Garden Inn) this afternoon for a status report.  I
heard that the Hilton Riverside is "hurricane proof" and while that IS a
nice thought, just how true is that?  "Hurricane proof" is a very big
statement for a hotel.  And, I am reconsidering the clothes I need to pack.
In the event that there is a tad extra water to work around, maybe I should
consider taking my beach shoes, too?!  I believe it'll be another conference
to remember, and we'll enjoy each other's company even more, due to the
extra effort to get to Nahlens!  God bless you and take you safely to the
Conference and back home, when it's done.  See you there!  :-)  :-)  :-)
Alice

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority