From: Glenn Sanders [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 5:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Rule of 70

Chris

Maybe what we need is someone to volunteer to be controversial. I've tried
twice this morning!

Bring back Harry Paget and Cap'n Spaulding!

(oh, by the way, it's not Rugby, it's the AFL and Hawthorn  - REAL
football)

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any previous
or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and they'd
agreed, I would have signed it "Bloggs and Co and Glenn". Or whatever. But
I haven't, so I didn't.