In addition to the good suggestion to check www.nonags.com, also try
www.webattack.com for email programs that allow sending individual emails to
a list of email addresses. WebAttack has both shareware and freeware
programs in nearly all its categories, clearly separated, and all are rated.

I think some spam filtering systems filter out email with a lengthily list
of addresses as BCC. I ran into this when trying to debug an email
distribution list for my professional association, and ended up putting
everything in the TO field.