Posting this on behalf of

Diana Peagler, Public Relations, ARMA Detroit
Records Coordinator
City of Southfield
Voice: (248) 354-4788
Fax: (248) 354-7937
Email: [log in to unmask]

Detroit Chapter  _
Celebrating 52 Years of Professionalism and Leadership in Records and
Information Management
ARMA Detroit Meeting Announcement
September 18, 2002

We hope your holiday was good and you are thirsty for knowledge. We have
begun a new fiscal year with a new President and Board. To kick-off our
educational year, join us at the Skyline Club on September 18, 2002 to find
out the latest in the records management industry. Register early. See the
meeting announcement below.  We hope to see you there!

Where: The Skyline Club (Go to their website for driving directions:
www.theskylineclub.com)
Southfield Town Center
Southfield, Michigan
(248) 350-9898

Speaker:        Beth Yakel - assistant professor at the School of
Information at U of M and a noted ARMA speaker

Topic:  Records Management Implications in Today's Current Events

When:

11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Registration  / Networking

12:00 p.m.-12:45 p.m.  Lunch - Recess Lounge Deli Buffet Table
12:45 p.m.-1:15 p.m.   Speaker

ARMA Member:$25.00
Designated Retirees & Students: $12.50
Non-ARMA Member: $30.00
Student Member: $12.50
Walk-ins Add $5.00

Checks Payable to ARMA Detroit by Sept. 10th and send to:

(48 hour notification of cancellation required or an invoice will be issued)

David Brashaw Charter Township of Plymouth
42350 Ann Arbor Road Plymouth, Mi 48170-4394
(734) 354-3225 Email: [log in to unmask]

Receipt needed? Y  N

ARMA Member:   Y  N

Monthly Meeting Announcements are now posted to our Website via
www.ARMA.org