From: Bob Nawrocki [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: September 17, 2002 3:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Article in the Post about DC Jail records

In today's Washington Post there is an article about the problems they are
having with the records systems. The following sentence caught my eye ". The
unit continues to grapple with errors despite a recent $350,000 overhaul
that included new computers, training for its two dozen employees and the
drafting of a 950-page manual on how to handle records."

Wow, only 950 pages to explain the records system. Anyone out there have a
larger manual?
Bob

Robert F. Nawrocki CRM
Electronic Records Coordinator