A quick search of the ARMA member database indicates that two employees of
Jordan Lawrence are ARMA members.

a google search turned up the following
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%27jordan+lawrence+gr
oup%22

I have in the past visited the JL website and found their business concept
very interesting. I like the idea of conducting an audit of offsite storage
to determine whether or not records have been destroyed or not. All
operations need some type of QC/QA associated with it. My concern is  "do
they work with or ignore the records manager in the companies they are
selling their services too?" Do they actively seek out firms who have
records professionals in place?

Peterk