From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Fortenberry, Kathleen
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 4:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Presentation Handout from Juanita Skillman's Talk on RM in the
Aftermath of 9-11

Dear Listserv Members,

I have an electronic version of the PowerPoint presentation Juanita gave
our chapter (in Denver, Colorado) today on Records Management in the
Aftermath of 9-11.  Since this will have to be an attachment and the
listserv doesn't like attachments, please email me if you would like a
copy.  She gave permission to distribute.

Kathleen Fortenberry, CRM
Records & Information Manager
Janus
720-210-1429

President
Mile High Denver Chapter - ARMA

This electronic message transmission contains information from Janus
Capital Management LLC or one of its subsidiaries, which is confidential
and may be privileged and attorney work product.  The information is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If
you are not the intended recipient, be aware that you must not read this
transmission and that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this transmission is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone (303-333-3863) or by electronic mail and delete the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any
manner.

Thank you.