From: "bj_dalton" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: Need a RM Text Book

"Professional Records and Information Management, 2nd Edition, Jeffrey
R. Stewart, Nancy M. Melesco, Glencoe McGraw-Hill, NY 2002.

I used the book in a File and Database Management Class at a local
community college.  Also includes the Filing Rules Tutorial disk on 3
inch floppy disk that the students can use to test their proficiency.
It has 5 chapters devoted to Electronic Information Management.

Chapters:

Managing Electronic Files
Using Electronic Databases
Network-Based Records Management