To describe the situation I am in:
I am in a position of the Management questioning the necessity of a Records Management Program.  This arose after informing them that everything does not need to be scanned. The main duty of the position right now is to scan documents into the program. What are some points to bring up to them as to why you need a Records Management Program and to have a person to manage this program?  I am in a startup Records Management position with no one in a Records Management background to give me direction.

Mary Collette Newsum
Records File Clerk
Sammamish Plateau Water & Sewer District
Sammamish, WA