Hello All,

Last week I received a meeting announcement from Jordan Lawrence Group on
the implications of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.  At the end of the email is a
link to their webpage newsletter
(http://www.jlgroup.com/open/newsletter.asp).  Being interested to learn all
I can about the Act I immediately logged on.

Here's the start of the article:

ENFORCED Records Management is a Legal Requirement
September 2002
By Brad Jordan

The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and the records management lapses at the
once-venerable Arthur Andersen have made it clear that records programs can
no longer be run anywhere other than legal and IT areas.  Corporate
governance cannot be delegated downstream to a point of irresponsibility.
There are distinct and recurring steps in meeting legal requirements and
they are not at all in sync with the bill of goods that are being promoted
by records managers, the records industry and self-proclaimed gurus of the
industry.

Comments?

--
Rayanne Waggoner, CRM