Has anyone done studies of social networks and geographic distance
(such as 10 mintue sof commuting, working a floor apart, a building
apart, etc.) in working relationships within and across companies?

Thanks,

Patricia Sachs

At 8:54 AM -0500 9/5/02, Doug Bryan wrote:
>Ten minutes of commuting reduces social capital by 10%.
>     -- R.D. Putnam, www.bowlingalone.com

SOCIAL SOLUTIONS
Work Systems Innovation & Design
Patricia Sachs, PhD
Founder/CEO
427 Casa del Mar Drive, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019

http://www.social-solutions.com
650.712.0555
650.712.1557  fax
650.255.2057 cell