Call for Papers
Adolescents and Substance Abuse
Connections: The Official Journal of the
International Network for Social Network Analysis

Connections will publish a special issue on the application of social network analysis to understanding adolescent substance abuse issues.  We invite empirical papers that incorporate the latest social network methods and theories using ego-centric (local) or sociometric (complete) data.  Substances of interest include tobacco, alcohol, marijuana, and any other illicit substances.  Deadline for completed papers is October 1, 2002 and should include 3 paper copies and an electronic version (Word or Wordperfect, including all graphics).
Please direct submissions and questions to:

Thomas W. Valente, PhD
Department of Preventive Medicine
School of Medicine
University of Southern California
1000 Fremont Ave.
Building A Room 5133
Alhambra CA 91803
phone: (626) 457-6678
email: [log in to unmask]

--
To learn more about my evaluation book go to:    My personal webpage:
http://www.oup-usa.org/isbn/0195141768.html  http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~tvalente/

Thomas W. Valente, PhD
http://www.usc.edu/hsc/medicine/preventive_med/ipr/mph/
Department of  Preventive Medicine