Hi All,

In an earlier note today, I asked if anyone knew of available data appropriate
for a study on "social support networks". That's just my abbreviated way of
saying social network data rich with questions about supportive ties!

I felt the need to send this correction because I do not think supportive ties
are separate from other network ties and I could see how my abbreviation could
imply this.

Thanks.

Robin Shirer
Ph.D. Student, Department of Sociology