Hi:

Last week I sent this e-mail to the list serve but my server was messed
up after that and I could not get e-mail from the outside world until
yesterday. So, if you answered my request, I never got it. Please,
re-send your message if you can.  Forgive me for asking again.
Thanks

I am looking for any literature on social networks of youth in the
child welfare system. These are children who spend many years living in
foster homes, separated from their biological families and changing
placements (homes, families, schools and friends) often. I am interested
in seeing how they go about building social networks aginst these odds
and what these networks look like.

If you can direct me to any articles on this subject, I'd be grateful

Marela Mayka
OMG Center for Collabrorative Learning
Philadelphia