From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Rajiv Nag
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 9:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Organizational Knowledge and Networks

Hello All,

I am searching for theoretical and/or empirical work that seeks to
conceptualize organizational knowledge creation through the use of
structural and cognitive networks. I shall be greatly obliged for any
help
in this direction.

Rajiv

Rajiv Nag

Doctoral Candidate
Department of Management and Organization
439 Beam Business Administration Building
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park
PA 16802 -1914

Office: (814)-865-6651