I can't let the statement stand that social network analysis is only
quantitative.
And from the UK, at that.
Clyde Mitchell, John Barnes, Lizzie Bott -- I hope you were looking the
other way.
Prof Shipworth, pls come to the next Sunbelt Social Network conf - in
Cancun -- and you will see quants and quals (and tweeners) gambolling in
the glade -- together.

 Barry