October 3-9, 2002

Migration was detected on each night this week.  I would call the flights
moderate to heavy with the exception of the 6th and 9th.  On the 6th there
was a strange pattern of widespread and heavy clutter of unknown origin
that almost completely masked the pattern of departing birds.  I did not
post the images from this night.  On the 9th there were just few birds
leaving south Florida.  The next week should be interesting, as a fairly
strong cold front is expected to pass through the entire peninsula.
http://www.badbirdz.com/fall2002index.htm
Later...

Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL, US