Just a few words of caution for people birding out at West Eau Gallie Blvd
before I write about the birding this morning.  I would advise anyone not to go
alone out there especially you ladies, usually the mornings are minus the rough
crowd of boozers and what not, however this morning I met some characters that
could have been out of the movie "Deliverence" they were pleasant enough but
they made my skin crawl.  Enough said...

Birding had some highlights there this morning, I was there just as it was
getting light.  I saw 70+ Great Egrets feeding together, a beautiful sight.
And a Clapper Rail just had to come out on the road and stare me down from
about ten feet away.

W.Eau Gallie Blvd today...
Common Yellowthroat - 27
Palm Warbler - 20