I stayed to see if I could find anymore warbler species after Bill and Shirley
Hills left.   I did find an additional 2 Wormeating Warblers to add to todays
birds.  One of them was on the ground with an Ovenbird, at first I thought I
was looking at two Ovenbirds....when I looked closer, well what do you know.
The other Worm-eating Warbler was across the boardwalk from the other bird.
I had a scolding White-eyed Vireo pause to eat a berry from a coffee plant and
then resume scolding me. Shirley Hills and I had a scolding W.E.Vireo following
and scolding us along the jogging path earlier.
--
Herman Bechtel
2859 Fountainhead Blvd