I saw a Golden-winged Warbler much to my delight.  I donot know if it is the
same bird as last week, it was in the same location, McKinnon's Way.
The cardinals were loudly chasing each other, there were Blue-gray Gnatcatchers
flitting about, a Yellow-throated Warbler was chirping loudly when I briefly
saw the Golden-Winged Warbler, enough to determine what it was but not enough
to satisfy.  I waited and quietly pished and after a while he perched on a vine
to appraise the sitiation, I really enjoyed admiring such a handsome bird.
A lifer for me as I did not see the bird last week.

Very few birds in the afternoon but still enjoyeable

Magnolia Warbler - 1
American Redstart - 2
Black-throated Blue Warbler - 7
Black and White Warbler - 3
Worm-eating Warbler - 1
Common Yellowthroat - 1
Golden-winged Warbler - 1
Prairie Warbler - 1
Yellow Throated Warbler - 4
Red-eyed Vireo - 4
Yellow-throated Vireo - 1
White-eyed Vireo - 1
Many Blue-gray Gnatcatchers.
Some interesting birds in the yard...3 Brown-headed Cowbirds(terrible I know
but still beautiful in the sunlight.) and a White-winged Dove eating at my
feeder.--

I had a Blackpoll Warbler in the Strangler fig down at Ballard Park next to the
bathroom also a Cooper's Hawk who fought off some Fish Crows intent on
harrassing him.

Herman Bechtel
2859 Fountainhead Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32935