Got the chance to bird SMNWR for a couple of hours this morning.  Warbler
numbers seem to be down, but there are still a few around.
Highlight was a Wilson's Warbler behind the restrooms.  Also got three
sparrow spp.: Chipping, Savannah, and Nelson's Sharp-tail.

BTW, I now have data for half of the calender dates for SMNWR, encompassing
some 230 trips over three years.  There is one spp. that I have seen on
every trip.  Anyone care to venture a guess which one?

Have fun,

Tom Curtis