    In case anyone is still interested, the
slaty-backed gull was in Key West today, the 13th.  It
has moved a bit, however from the public Higgs Beach
to a private beach at Casa Marina Resort, separated
from Higgs by a fence.  I had no trouble walking
through the lobby of the resort, although I put away
my binoculars, and took off my lucky Larry Manfredi
hat to do it.

Steve Siegel