The recent discussion about these species reminded me that several years
ago I had prepared a wav file with call notes of both species.  This file
(225kb) has three Bicknell's calls followed by three Gray-cheeked allowing
for easy comparison and imprinting.  It can be found at:
http://www.badbirdz.com/thrushcalls.htm

BTW, I had my first of the season Gray-cheeked in the yard yesterday.  A
lengthy close study of the bird on the ground led to Gray-cheeked, and was
confirmed by call notes heard this morning (assuming both were the same bird).
Later...

Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL, US
Mosaics by Noel & Terry - http://home.attbi.com/~terrywest/