Stevenson and Anderson state (in FLORIDA BIRDLIFE) that (5) specimens come
from Panama City & WCTV.  I saw one that was used on a FOS skin quiz.  I
think someone recently mentioned this also.  I cannot remember an
explanation for Bicknell's exclusion from the FL list.

I vaguely remember that Bicknell's nocturnal notes were recorded somewhere
in FL.  I cannot recollect this source. I have an old tape of "nocturnal
thrush calls", I'll have to study it again, but I'm sure I don't have any
supporting literature that might have come with it.

Jack Dozier
Alligator Pt., FL