I watched several flocks of AM. WHITE PELICANS (totaled ~500) swirl up
together on a thermal, and continue SE over the Gulf.  Several TURKEY
VULTURES and hawks were riding the same thermal(s).  They were way the heck
up there, barely visible by using 10X glasses.  I imagine I missed a lot of
hawks because of the heights at which they were sailing.  Never did I see
any of the migrants flap their wings, and I know two to four miles were
covered.

I saw (2) SWAMP SPARROWS, and (1) SONG SPARROW for my FOTS.  Quite average
arrival date according to my records for this area.

Jack Dozier
Alligator Pt., FL