I did a quick pass through St. Marks NWR this afternoon.  Found a
Couch's/Tropical Kingbird just before the East River Pool.  Best directions
I can give are to go until you see a speed limit sign a little (couple of
hundred feet) before the East River boat launch.  The bird was on the left
side of the road about 70 yds into the brush.  It was hunting from the top
of some leafless brush in the middle of the high grass.  I wonder if this
is the same bird that was in the same area last winter.

Field marks:

White throat and upper breast
Yellow belly
Large beak