Dear Kurt & Cindy,

Thanks again for the Blue-gray Hatcatcher. It has come in handy on many a
Tortugas and fishing/pelagic trip. Thanks for leading Bruce, David and me to
the beautiful male Vermillion Flycatcher in Zellwood and finally thanks for
the incredible FloridaBirds website. It has been a boon to birding in our
great state.

I wish you many successes in your new home in Arizona. Life is
good............. knowing the Radamakers have left an indelible mark on the
the birdlore of our bird rich state.

Paul Bithorn
Virginia Gardens, Florida
Miami-Dade County