Hi,

Thanks to Margie for finding this great bird & Greg for finding it again yesterday, I was able to get great views of it today! Mark & I were there Saturday, but couldn't find it, just like everyone else. But, after I read the emails last night I knew  I  had to come back today. I was without my car, & even had to borrow my wonderful mother-in-laws car. Nothing was stopping me today!

I also added a Bay-breasted Warbler to my life list, thanks Lyn! It was nice to be able to put faces with the familiar names, Bill Pranty, David Simpson, & Debbie Dixon.

Good birding to all,

Tina Mossbarger
Sarasota FL