On Friday, Oct. 18, I was returning from Key West when I noticed a large
flight of hawks over Long Key.  I stopped at the state park and watched
for about 15 minutes.  I would estimate between 60 and 80 raptors flew
over during that time.  Most appeared to be Broad-wing's with some
Red-tail's and Turkey Vultures mixed in.  Also spotted one SWAINSON'S
HAWK.  They were all moving UP the Key's.

John Murphy
Alligator Pt, FL