On the morning of October 14, 2002, Gail Menk discovered a Hudsonian Godwit
at the Sprint Hill Water Treatment Facility in Tallahassee.  That afternoon
Jim Cavanagh took the attached two photos which I received today and
scanned.  I am sending the two photos which have been reduced in size since
together they are under the maximum size.

Thanks to Jim for sending them, and be sure to remember that they are
copyrighted and you should contact him if you wish to use them.

Somewhat larger sizes will be included on the webpage.

Barbara Passmore
Listowner, FLORIDABIRDS-L