Hello all,
For anyone planning on trying to see or photograph the bird tomorrow, I
would say it is unlikely it will be seen again.  Last confirmed sighting
was apparently Thursday.  Six birders searched without success today at
Turkey Creek for the (any) grosbeak.  Hopefully, I'm wrong and the bird
will magically reappear, but......
      From the Backyard, we have had a busy fall with hummers here
again, but the strangest thing here is an Ovenbird that  has been
visiting a platform feeder apparently eating birdseed for four weeks
now!
bob
Merritt Island, Fl