We birded at Turkey Creek this morning with Bob Sicolo.  We didn't expect to
see many migrants on this sunny hot beautiful day but we found a few birds
here and there.  Bob Sicolo birded Turkey Creek yesterday - the migrants he
saw (if different from today) are noted below.  As we left at noon we saw on
the "sightings sheet" that Ken LaBorde had been there also - he had seen 2
warbler species we didn't see (also noted below).

11 Warbler species today (plus 1 from yesterday)

1 Hooded (male)
1 Ovenbird
2 Yellow-Throated
8 Pine
3 Amer. Redstart (2 males)
1 Magnolia
1 Common Yellowthroat
1 Prairie
1 N. Parula
  Palm (by Ken LaBorde)
  Yellow-Rumped (by Ken LaBorde)
4 Black-Throated Blue (2 males & 2 females seen yesterday by Sicolo)

Also:

 1 Wood Thrush (by Sicolo yesterday - 1st of the season)
 1 Yellow-Belliied Sapsucker
 2 Hummingbird sp.
 3 House Wren
 2 White-Eyed Vireo