Hi all,

We also saw the Egyptian Geese at St Marks. We first saw them about 1300
(1pm) in Stony Bayou #1.

In the bushes between the road and East River Pool were COMMON YELLOWTHROAT
(2 males), YELLOW WARBLER (2), SWAMP SPARROW (5+), DOWNY WOODPECKER (1) and
YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLER (15+). Also my FOTS AMERICAN COOTS (4) in East River
Pool.

Other sightings of note were BARN SWALLOW (2), WOOD STORK (2), and
YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER (1). Was planning to check the levee between
Lighthouse Pool and the Gulf for sparrows, but the busload of rugrats
stalled that plan, and may have had something to do with the number of
shorebirds being a big fat 0.

-S.P.McCool
Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida
"Walk softly, and carry a big scope"