Hi all,
This morning bright 'n' early I took a quick trip to Green Key in Pasco.
Just the usual, no Warblers. Birds seen:

D.C.Cormorant
Brown Pelican
Osprey
Laughing Gulls
Forster's Tern
Snowy Egrets
Great Egrets
White Ibis
Yellow-crowned Night-Heron
Wood Stork
Tri-colored Heron
Little Blue Heron
Great Blue Heron
Reddish Egret
S.B.Dowitcher
Willet
Ruddy Turnstones
Western Sandpiper
Least Sandpipers
Semi-palmated Plovers
Black-bellied Plover
Belted Kingfisher
Redwings
Common Ground Doves

Next I drove to Brooker Creek Preserve, further south, in Pinellas.
Several of the trails are still under water but no problem. Finally broke
down and bought a pair of "Wellies" last week. No more wet feet! Birds
seen:

Chuck-will's-widow ( made "gruff" call when flushed)
possible Woodcock (flushed)
Mourning Dove
American Crows
Carolina Wren
Carolina Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse
Downy Woodpecker
1 Catbird
2 White-eyed Vireos
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
2 Pine Warbler
1 Ovenbird

Lastly I drove to John Chestnut Jr Park on Tarpon Lake. Birds seen:

Red-shouldered Hawk (25' away, being mobbed by Bluejays. Darker, more
    brightly colored than usual pale Florida morph)
Forster's Tern
Yellow-billed Cuckoo
Carolina Wren
Tufted Titmouse