Hello,

This morning we sponsored a bird banding demonstration at the
Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park in west Pasco. Results were very
good with 24 birds netted with 38 bird watchers, scouts, and helpers
attending.
Birds netted;
6 - Common Yellowthroat
5 - Gray Catbird
3 - Northern Cardinal
3 - Downy Woodpecker
2 - Indigo Bunting !!
2 - Pine Warbler
1 - Tufted Titmouse
1 - Ovenbird
1 - Palm Warbler

The trail off Scenic and Cinema Drive just north of the Gulf View Square
Mall on U.S.Hwy 19 is where we set up the bird banding. We also had a
good list of warblers sighted besides the 4 warbler species netted, they
included;
1 - Orange-crowned Warbler
3 - Tennessee Warbler
1 - Northern Parula