Hi all,
     Only had a short time to go birding this morning, and a little
birdie told me (yuk,yuk!) to swing down to Dunedin Hammock Park, so I
did. Glad I did since there was lots of bird activity. Must not have been
much rain lately since all the trails were fairly dry. Birds seen:

Cooper's Hawk (being mobbed by Bluejays and Titmice)
1 Swainson's Thrush
1 Catbird
1 Empid.(sp)
White-eyed Vireo
Yellow-throated Vireo
3 Red-eyed Vireos
Blue-gray Gnatcatchers
Carolina Wrens
Bluejays
Tufted Titmice
Downy Woodpecker
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Pileated Woodpecker
3 Ovenbirds
4 Redstarts
1 Magnolia Warbler (female)
1 Yellow-throated Warbler
2 Blue-winged Warblers
1 possible Brewster's Warbler (had an awful lot of white underneath for a
typical Blue-  winged)
Cardinals
Common Grackles

Oh, almost forgot:  8>)~   1 CANADA WARBLER (female, on the Fern trail,
just past the 1st little boardwalk, the ferny area where the trail gets
wet.)

Good birding!
Ray Smart
New Port Richey, FL