Jim,

The reason your message was returned was that the typed portion of the
address after the @ symbol (domain name) was incorrect:  See below - you by
error abbreviated the word LISTS in the address as:  [log in to unmask]

Unfortunately, the word LISTS must be must not be abbreviated nor changed in
any way, and the domain name must be:  [log in to unmask]

You may type either caps or lowercase, but all the letters, dots, and other
symbols must be there.  Computers in this case don't have the ability to
"deduce" the proper name.

It suddenly occurs to me that that has now been corrected in your address
book apparently, since your forwarded message did reach us.

Thanks for resending it.

I will be glad to help anyone with a problem like this.  Just send me the
complete message returning the post back to you.

Barbara Passmore
Listowner, FLORIDABIRDS-L

> >    ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> >     (reason: 550 Host unknown)