Fellow Birders:
Spanish River Park had warbler flocks scattered throughout the area this
morning. It was a pretty typical suite of birds Not as good a quantity as
last evenings observations led me to hope for. There were however several
nice mixed flocks of birds. Black-throated blue were the most abundant.
Redstarts were a close second. Nothing real unusual. The most interesting
warbler was a lone Hooded.
       In the later afternoon Loxahatchee had a more interesting turn. Low
numbers of everything. Mostly Redstart. Several Northern Parulas, But there
were three Black-throated Greens and 1 Orange-crowned. The Oc was in the
brushy patch west of the impoundment entrance. I was actually not birding for
wading birds but hitting warbler spots on the way home.

SRP warblers

Black-throated Blue (abundant)
American Redstart (common)
Palm (1)