Sorry to be late posting this (my wonderful ISP), but the Hudsonian Godwit
was still present yesterday (Thursday 17 Oct) as of 1130 at the Spring Hill
STP south of Tallahassee.  It was in the far east big "pond" and was very
cooperative, lifting its wings for me to observe it underwing coverts.

Cool ....
--
John H. Epler, Ph.D.
Mysterious Waters, just south of Wakulla Springs in north Florida