The HUDSONIAN GODWIT at the Springhill Road Sewage Treatment Facility (SRSTF)
was seen at 11:30 a.m. yesterday (Thursday 10/17) by John Epler as he
previously posted this morning.  Gail Menk and I were at the site between
noon and 1:00 p.m. today (Friday 10/18) and did not find the bird.  Several
birders were there during the morning hours today and also did not find the
bird.  So, as far as I know, the bird has not been seen since John's sighting
at 11:30 a.m. yesterday.

 Keith MacVicar
Tallahassee  FL