Hello,

This morning while leading our Jr. Birders Club on a walk in Jay B.
Starkey Wilderness Park, we sighted 2 Black-billed Cuckoos. We were on
the boardwalk in back of the new Environmental Center Building just
along the Phithlachascotee River when we saw two cuckoos feeding in the
trees. One was probably a juvenile, no white in the tail and buff
coloring on chest, the other an adult with white chest and white in
tail, both had all black bills.

Ken Tracey     [log in to unmask]
New Port Richey, FL
West Pasco Audubon Society  http://www.audubon.org/chapter/fl/westpasco