My front yard has become a wonderful Hawk Mountain watch, along with other
migratory species.  A beautiful male Peregrine Falcon just came over on the
heals of a female Am. Kestrel.  I have had a number of both species passing
over since Kyle made his pass last week.  I am still seeing small groups of
herons and larger groups of White Pelicans passing over as well.

Also I have had a hatch year Nashville Warbler, hatch year/female Am.
Redstart, female Blackthroated Blue Warbler, one hatch year Chipping Sparrow,
a Tennessee Warbler, Philadelphia Vireo and bunches of Palm Warblers gracing
my yard this week.  I was beginning to think migration was going to pass me
by this year.  My young female Rubythroated Hummingbird is still coming to my
yard daily.

I had one huge surprise out birding yesterday- a Great Crested Flycatcher.
The kestrels certainly have moved in for the winter along with the E.
Phoebes!  I am so happy!!!

Meret S Wilson
Ormond Beach, FL