Hi,

I have had some advice about whitish birds from someone who knows a lot
more than I know about them.  He says that the plumage of the Boat-tailed
Grackle that Dart Humeston photographed will remain unchanged from what
it is now. I have accordingly changed the description on the webpage to:
Boat-tailed Grackle, f., imm., showing white.

I am asking Dart to look out for this bird and get any later photographs he
can, just to double-check!

Barbara Passmore