This was already posted on the brdbrain list, but I haven't seen it
here. So, I'm sending it in case anyone is planning on going out this
afternoon ....

The Bananaquit was in the same location as previously reported and was
seen by several patient birders this afternoon at about 12:15. It gave
us great looks for around 15 or 20 minutes.

Also in the tower area were: Black-Billed Cuckoo, Eastern Wood-Pewee,
House Wren, Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher, Tennessee Warbler, Magnolia Warbler,
Prairie Warbler, Palm Warblers, Pine Warbler, Black & White Warbler,
Rose-breasted Grosbeak, and some other more common birds that I can't
remember.

-Keith

--
Keith Gemeinhart ([log in to unmask]) | Voice: (863) 385 - 4028
Technology Service Corp.          | Fax:   (786) 513 - 0572